The Senior Coordinator, Individual Giving is a key member of our mid-level giving team and supports cultivating, soliciting and engaging our donors who support WNET’s work with gifts from $1,500 to $24,000 each year. Key responsibilities include:
• Support mid-level donor stewardship and prospect cultivation, including field and process donor calls and requests through donor hotline, in person and via email; coordinate and implement prospect visits and meetings with senior leadership and Development officers, and gathering any necessary briefing materials; manage weekly call sheets for all members of the mid-level giving team; prepare Family Foundation reports and coordinate communication for donor recognition opportunities, including monthly individualized on-air recognition spots;
• Coordinate with external agency for direct mail and email solicitations;
• Coordinate in-house, high-level donor solicitations ($10k+), including letters, proposals, briefings, and supporting materials;
• Oversee personalized donor thank you notes, including welcome package for new mid-level donors;
• Maintain mid-level donor records in donor database;
• Additional duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in an administrative support role and strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel. Additional qualifications include:
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and problem solving skills;
• Ability to deliver superior customer service, excellent writing and phone manner and ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment;
• BA/BS, or equivalent experience.
Candidates with experience in a fundraising environment and/or fundraising databases (Salesforce) are preferred.
Apply online at www.wnet.org/careers.
WNET New York Public Media
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
WNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter