Senior Coordinator, Production Management
The Production Management department has an opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic Senior Coordinator interested in supporting the Production Management department.
• Coordinate and manage production calendar;
• Assist with preparation of paperwork for field and studio productions;
• Assist with equipment needs;
• Work on field shoots and studio productions when needed;
• Assist with creation of contracts, secure permits and Certificates of Insurance;
• Manage master crew list and account code documents, along with invoice processing;
• Order catering for studio productions;
• Act as a runner for various pre-production needs;
• Assist with management of Community Board live-streaming project;
• Additional projects, as assigned.
To qualify, candidates must have at least one (1) year of production office experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong administrative skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proficiency with Google Docs and Microsoft Office is needed as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Apply online at WNET Careers.
WNET New York Public Media
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019-7435
WNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.