To apply, please visit: https://amcn.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/amcnetworks/job/New-York-NY/Temp---Analyst-Media-Logistics_R-0312
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Analyst role will support timely and accurate fulfillment & delivery of AMCN EST/SVOD content for distribution and initiatives across AMC, IFC, Sundance TV, WE tv & BBCA have been meet.
The Temp – Analyst Media Logistics s responsible for the Quality Control (QC) of all assets and processes to ensure timely and accurate delivery for all day to day requirements and initiatives as per business unit and affiliate content distribution requirements for EST/SVOD Platforms (iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, Roku, Xbox, etc.). Analyst role assumes responsibility for coordinating content deliverables and technical specifications; inclusive of QC and delivery’s per established deliverables by platform/provider for asset package elements by platform (video, metadata, and artwork) are in compliance as required and delivered on schedule and complaint with AMCN Networks quality standards and AMCN technical specifications as per Affiliate contractual requirements.
Analyst will confirm AMC Networks content is accessible on all required EST/SVOD platforms for authorized partners.
- QC & Deliver and orchestrate timely and accurate delivery on all AMC Networks content for/to EST/SVOD partner is as per technical specifications.
- Create & QC iTunes store on-boarding and revisions/additions across AMCN owned and operated networks (AMC, Sundance TV, IFC, WE tv, and BBC America)
- QC & Deliver and orchestrate timely and accurate delivery of all in seasonal and episodic artwork requests for all new, existing and returning series. Partner with network/business unit personnel to streamline processes and procedures that result in efficient execution of assignments.
- Participate in department meetings and assist the Director/Manager in creation and maintenance of procedural, requirements and deliverables specifications documentation for all new and project based initiatives as assigned.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of video & quality control standards, encoding standards, basic audio formats and media management practices.
- Experience with data storage systems, NLE and Enterprise MAM and WAN Accelerated file delivery systems (Aspera/Signiant) a plus.
- Establish team a good working environment, clarify roles, and manage an effective way of communication within the team and outside of the team.
- Highly organized and oriented in nature.
- Ability to clearly identify priorities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks with competing delivery time frames.
- Prior successful experience in operations-related functions including program delivery, formatting, scheduling, standards, rights, and post production.
- Highly systems-oriented individual, with strong computer skills and a working knowledge of databases as well as enterprise business office software (Microsoft-office suite) essential.
- Ability to analyze and correct inefficient workflows.
- Ability to analyze work flow/processes, define inefficiencies, and restructure as needed.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter