ideastream®, Northeast Ohio’s Public Media organization, has an exciting opportunity for a Multiple Media Producer. ideastream is seeking a creative and talented producer to join our staff to work at the Statehouse News Bureau in Columbus focused on producing quality journalism focused on Ohio government, state policy, elections and statewide topics of interest to all of Ohio Public Media.
The ideal candidate will conceptualize, produce, shoot, assemble and edit video and audio segments and programs for the Bureau. Works in other mediums as needed for producing stories and segments with the Statehouse News Bureau reporters.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to gather field video and audio from press conferences, interviews and other events
- Knowledge and skill in digital media, including videography, lighting and other technical production skills
- Ability to produce, edit and reformat content for distribution in audio, video and digital formats, including social media
- Ability to upload and ingest programming for archives and the web.
- At least 2 years’ experience in broadcast news and/or production role.
To view a full job description and to apply go to www.ideastream.org/employment
ideastream is an equal opportunity employer: women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Diversity is one of our core values.
Application Deadline is April 29, 2016