ideastream®, Northeast Ohio’s Public Media organization, has exciting opportunities for Multiple Media Producers. ideastream is seeking creative individuals with strong production skills to join our staff.
The ideal candidate will shoot, assemble and edit video and audio segments and contribute to ideastream’s production of daily television and radio programming. Works in other media as needed for producing stories and segments.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ability to gather field video and audio from press conferences, interviews and other events
- Knowledge and skill in digital media, including videography, lighting and other technical production skills
- Ability to produce, edit and reformat content for distribution in audio, video and digital formats, including social media
- Ability to upload and ingest programming for archives and the web.
- At least 2 years’ experience in broadcast news and/or production role.
- Multi camera directing and technical directing experience preferred.
To view a full job description and to apply go to www.ideastream.org/employment
ideastream is an equal opportunity employer: women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Diversity is one of our core values.
Application Deadline is July 15, 2016