ideastream®, Northeast Ohio’s Public Media organization, has exciting opportunities for a Producer/Motion Graphics Designer. ideastream is seeking a creative individual with strong production skills to join our staff.
The ideal candidate will conceive, design, edit and create visual program elements, spots and programs of high quality and relevance.
- A bachelor’s degree
- In depth understanding of graphic design and evolving media production techniques.
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphics creation and television non-linear editing software with strong abilities in Final Cut, Adobe Creative Suite, DVD Studio and Cinema 4d preferred
- Knowledge and skill in digital media, including videography, lighting and other technical production skills
- Ability to produce, edit and reformat content for distribution in audio, video and digital formats, including social media
- Ability to upload and ingest programming for archives and the web.
- Moderate level of experience in graphic design, motion graphic application, television spot production, preferably in a broadcast news environment.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced deadline driven environment
To view a full job description and to apply go to www.ideastream.org/employment
ideastream is an equal opportunity employer: women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Diversity is one of our core values.
Application Deadline is October 17, 2016
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter