The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks an Operations Coordinator to join its team. This position, which is based out of YES’ Stamford, CT studio, will partner with Production Managers to ensure crews and facilities are procured for each remote broadcast.
- Crew Fox Sports and FSN shows in the NY market and process below-the-line payroll for each remote assignment.
- Review and approve invoices relating to remote broadcast.
- Disseminate all information (crew, schedule, transmission, contacts, etc)
- Fill all crew positions for other YES broadcast assignments. remote broadcast assignment.
- Provide onsite supervision of technical & support crew during select remote broadcasts.
- Assist in venue coordination, including stadium operations, electricians, other broadcasters, etc.
- 2 plus years operations/production planning experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Understanding of broadcast, transmission and technical equipment and systems
- Ability to remain calm and decisive under pressure amid strict time constraints is essential
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO JOBS@YESNETWORK.COM
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, features the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees and the Brooklyn Nets. In addition to producing and airing Yankees and Nets games, YES televises live college sports events, as well as original biography, interview and magazine programs, classic Yankees games, and a live simulcast of ESPN Radio's The Michael Kay Show weekday afternoons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.