The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
We’re looking for a Business Development professional to contribute to the ongoing evolution and growth of Bloomberg's Commercial businesses including Panorama, BLive, and large client relationships. This position will work closely with other members of the Bloomberg team, collaborating across projects to maximize the group's overall performance and success. This position reports to the Chief Brand Officer.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify, evaluate, develop and implement short and long-term opportunities to grow Panorama and generate incremental revenue
- Lead the panorama new business efforts including but not limited to pipeline sourcing and management, presentation development and meeting preparation, and follow up deliverables
- Collaborate with multiple partners to develop presentations for prospective and current clients, as well as for senior management
- Capture data and insights to support and develop new business recommendations and various project work
- Stay current on how our Media business is evolving; maintain excellent knowledge of the marketplace and future trends
- Provide deep thinking and content on top business issues
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional work experience in agency and/or consulting
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- A strategic and creative thinker, with a creative sensibility
- Consistent track record of revenue growth
- Entrepreneurial instincts and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work closely with others across marketing, creative, ops, sales, editorial, product teams
- Excellent analytical skills and be able to think critically, driving new initiatives based on data and analysis
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Collegial orientation; relationship-builder and team player
- Strong personal initiative, good judgment, and impeccable ethics
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong presentation skills; proficiency in MS Excel and power PowerPoint
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter