The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other, and through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We are searching for a Motion Editor and Graphics Designer to join our Global Media Marketing group. We're building a global creative team to produce award-winning branded content and buzz worthy brand experiences for our elite clients in Luxury, Technology, Finance, Business, and more. From TV commercials to short subject branded documentaries, our goal is to dive into the topic and produce the highest quality content possible.
We need a detail-oriented creative who will raise the bar for our video content as we evolve toward a world-class global agency. Our team is high performance, so you'll partner with our internal creatives to drive complicated projects from start to finish.
You will be an expert at executing the end-to-end video production workflow, from initial storyboards to final edit. You understand branding and storytelling. You can deftly develop sophisticated data visualization graphics, as well as incorporate music and sound to bring a story to life. You're an excellent communicator. You're nimble, organized and adaptable. As a smart, critical thinker with boundless initiative, you possess extraordinary problem-solving abilities.
This is a NY-based position. Please include a portfolio / reel link with your application.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be highly proficient in editing in Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Create motion graphics in After Effects
- Craft a story beyond traditional advertising
- Be embedded in the storytelling process from paper-cut to finishing
- Have a basic understanding of sound design and compositing
- Work quickly, but not at expense of quality
- Have experience in editing for documentary formats
- Execute a momentum based energetic editing style for case studies and sizzle reels, including fast-paced segments
- Be comfortable with multiple rounds of revisions with quick turnaround
- Engage with a large creative team to ensure alignment
- Dive into creative topics to gain a holistic understanding of the material and communication objectives
- Fluidly adapt style and technique based on projects
- Demonstrate various styles and showcase design ability for a wide range of techniques via your reel
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of experience (agency preferred)
- Expertise editing in Premiere
- 2D Animation Experience
- Lower third creation
- Implementing AE templates
- Understanding of typography in AE
- Audition and Audio finishing (a Plus)
- Illustrator (a Plus)
- Da Vinci Resolve (a Plus)
- Maya and/or Cinema 4D (a Plus)
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.