The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
We searching for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our Global Media Marketing group. We're building a global creative team to produce award-winning branded content and buzz worthy brand experiences for our elite clients in Luxury, Technology, Finance, Business, and more.
We need a detail-oriented creative who will raise the bar for our video content as we evolve toward a world-class global agency. Our team is high performance, so you'll partner with our internal creatives to drive complicated projects to their finish.
You will be an expert at executing the end-to-end video production workflow, from initial storyboards to final edit. You understand branding and storytelling. You can skillfully develop sophisticated data visualization graphics, as well as incorporate music and sound to bring a story to life.
You're an excellent communicator. You're nimble, organized and adaptable. As a smart, critical thinker with boundless initiative, you possess extraordinary problem-solving abilities.
This is a NY-based position. Please include a portfolio / reel link with your application.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop storyboards, style frames, and video mock-ups for client pitches.
- Design high quality motion graphics for a wide range of video, including sizzle reels, recap videos, branded content, and executive presentations.
- Edit short-form content pieces (:30 sec to 3 min).
- Design and animate info graphics, icons, and data visuals, including charts & graphs.
- Effectively multi-task between multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities.
You’ll need to have:
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in motion graphics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Successful experience within a high-volume creative workflow. Agency or production house experience a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Positive mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and proven history as a self-starter.
- Power user in Adobe CS, including Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere. Strong skills with 3D software a plus
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal a huge plus.
- Acute awareness of Advertising, Media & Tech industry trends.
- College degree.
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.