The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
Bloomberg Media Group is seeking an experienced, creative-minded client marketer to develop innovative multimedia ideas and presentations for current and prospective clients, category toolkits [such as presentations, sponsorship materials, case studies] and other sales collateral.
We’ll trust you to:
-Be the primary partner to sales in developing ideas that exceed client expectations, and translate these ideas into compelling, concise and highly visuals presentations
- Apply strong creative thinking, presentation and storytelling skills to all deliverables
- Leverage your solid understanding of the media landscape, including your expertise in new and emerging media platforms, to elevate the ideas we present to clients
- Work on multiple client deliverables at any given time including a high-volume of incoming RFPs as well as pro-active proposals and custom presentations across seven different category practice areas: Finance, Luxury & Lifestyle, Technology, B2B, Automotive, Government and Corporate Reputation, Enterprise/New Business
- Create category practice area toolkits including data-infused industry-focused presentations, brochures, placemats and other meeting collateral, large-scale multimedia franchise presentations, Bloomberg Live event opportunity presentations, multimedia editorial sponsorships, case studies and other materials as needed
You’ll need to have:
- Business development, consultative sales or marketing experience
- Media industry experience including knowledge of all platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience presenting to senior-level internal/external clients
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- An eye for advanced presentation design [a plus]
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite [ex. Photoshop]
- Superior multi-tasking skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter