The sliding break operator is responsible for rolling commercial breaks as director calls for them. They time the control room back into program from a commercial and also time the control room toward hard breaks. When the control room needs to lock live and skip a commercial break, the sliding break operator is in charge of coordinating with Global Master control teams and radio teams to ensure all regions are locked.
Needs to have:
- At least 1 year of experience in live television or equivalent college degree
- Basic mathematics skills required
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work early AM and overnight hour
- Work well in a high pressure environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.