WTVC & WFLI in Chattanooga, TN is seeking a Creative Services Producer/Editor to shoot and edit stories for a daily lifestyle program. The ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment, and the ability to work both independently and with others. Some television experience preferred. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary.
Duties will include:
- Pre-production planning and scheduling
- Produce, Shoot and edit packages for the show
- Prepare photos, graphics and video for air
- Technical support for virtual guest interviews
- Train as audio engineer for the live show
- Train as back-up director of the show (iNews and Overdrive experience a plus)
- Train as back-up studio tech/floor director for the show
- Train as backup Producer for TNT when primary producer is absent
- Assist Host in promoting the show through social media
Applicant must have:
- A working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- The availability to work weekdays 8:30am – 5:30pm, with some evenings and weekends possible
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- A college degree is preferred
The position falls under the Creative Services Department, so candidate will also be responsible for assisting with live, local sports broadcasts, commercial overflow work and event/promotional work as needed.
Apply online at NewsChannel9.com (find the “Careers” link). Please provide a link to samples of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter