WTVC & WFLI in Chattanooga, TN is seeking a Creative Services Producer/Editor to shoot and edit stories for a daily lifestyle program. The ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment, and the ability to work both independently and with others. Some television experience preferred. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary.
Duties will include:
- Pre-production planning and scheduling
- Produce, Shoot and edit packages for the show
- Prepare photos, graphics and video for air
- Technical support for virtual guest interviews
- Train as audio engineer for the live show
- Train as back-up director of the show (iNews and Overdrive experience a plus)
- Train as back-up studio tech/floor director for the show
- Train as backup Producer for TNT when primary producer is absent
- Assist Host in promoting the show through social media
Applicant must have:
- A working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- The availability to work weekdays 8:30am – 5:30pm, with some evenings and weekends possible
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- A college degree is preferred
The position falls under the Creative Services Department, so candidate will also be responsible for assisting with live, local sports broadcasts, commercial overflow work and event/promotional work as needed.Apply online at NewsChannel9.com (find the “Careers” link). Please provide a link to samples of your work.