Sinclair Broadcast Group of Chattanooga, home to WTVC and WFLI, is seeking a Creative Services Production Supervisor to produce commercials and oversee production of a daily lifestyle show. The ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment, and the ability to work both independently and with others. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary. A minimum of 4 years in commercial and broadcast production experience is required. A college degree is preferred.
- Non-Linear Editing experience (Adobe Premiere a must; skills in After Effects and Photoshop are preferred)
- Ability to write, shoot, and edit effective and compelling content, particularly with regard to commercials
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to set up and manage virtual interviews for broadcast, including editing
- Maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Have and maintain a valid license and good driving record
The position is part of the Creative Services Department. As a member of the CSD, this position is required to cross train in other department functions outside production, participate as needed in station events, and participate in live productions such as sports.
Apply online at NewsChannel9.com (find the “Careers” link). Please provide a link to samples of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter