WTVC is looking for a Multimedia Journalist/photographer for our live weekday morning lifestyle program. Your responsibilities as an MMJ/photographer for a lifestyle program will include reporting, shooting and editing stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the Internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
- Create, shoot, edit and write daily shows and segments
- Generate editorial content that enhances the brand and takes the show to the next level
- Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments and complete weekly sponsored content reports
- Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Collaborate with show producer and Host on special themed shows
- Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
- Will serve as the show alternate host when main show host is on leave
- Be able to travel outside the market DMA for projects, including overnight trips
- Other responsibilities as directed by department head
- Have a creative mindset
- Strong writing skills and sharp judgment in production quality
- A proven track record of getting results on initiatives
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to identity problems and provide solutions
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must have at least two years of MMJ experience at a commercial TV station
- Line producing experience
- Must be able to use Adobe software such as Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.
- Must be able to shoot video using a DSLR, Black Magic or other similar camera as well as set up lights and sound for location shoots
- Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Apply today at https://sbgi.net/careers/
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter