WTVC-TV has an opening for a full-time Producer on our live weekday morning lifestyle program. This person will execute lifestyle and entertainment content that engages the Chattanooga community. In this position you will be working on day-to-day production which includes producing daily content, line producing, daily digital content, working with the sales team and booking guests.
- Create, shoot, edit and write daily shows and segments
- Generate editorial content that enhances the brand and takes the show to the next level
- Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments and complete weekly sponsored content reports
- Meet with account executives regularly for show ideas that generate revenue
- Call and schedule sales clients for in studio interviews and shoots
- Oversee projects delegated to MMJ/Photog
- Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative Services Director and Host on special themed shows
- Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
- Other responsibilities as directed by department head
- Be able to travel outside the market DMA for projects, including overnight trips
- Have a creative mindset
- Strong writing skills and sharp judgment in production quality
- A proven track record of getting results on initiatives
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to identity problems and provide solutions
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must have at least four years of producing experience at a commercial TV station
- Line producing experience
- Must be able to use Adobe software such as Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.
- Must be able to use shoot video using a DSLR, Black Magic or similar camera as well as set up lights and sound for location shoots
- Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!