WTVC-TV has an opening for a full-time Producer on our live weekday afternoon lifestyle program This n That. This person will execute lifestyle and entertainment content that engages the Chattanooga and surrounding community. In this position you will be working on day-to-day production which includes producing daily content, line producing, daily digital content, working with the sales team and booking guests. Apply today at https://sbgi.net/careers/
- Create, shoot, edit and write daily shows and segments
- Generate editorial content that enhances the brand and takes the show to the next level
- Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments and complete weekly sponsored content reports
- Meet with account executives regularly for show ideas that generate revenue
- Call and schedule sales clients for in studio interviews and shoots
- Oversee projects delegated to Photog
- Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative Services Director and Host on special themed shows
- Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
- Other responsibilities as directed by department head
- Be able to travel outside the market DMA for projects, including overnight trips
- Have a creative mindset
- Strong writing skills and sharp judgment in production quality
- A proven track record of getting results on initiatives
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to identity problems and provide solutions
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must have at least four years of producing experience at a commercial TV station
- Line producing experience
- Must be able to use Adobe software such as Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.
- Must be able to use shoot video using a DSLR, Black Magic or similar camera as well as set up lights and sound for location shoots
- Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!