WTVC has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Master Control Hub Operator / Assistant Supervisor.
- Assist with supervision of Master Control Operators
- Work with the Master Control Supervisor to insure the overall technical and operational success of the station's programming
- Work with the News, Traffic, Programming, and Sales departments to resolve any issues that might affect Master Control Operations
- Scheduling Master Control Operator shifts to ensure coverage
- Verify that all content is available and ready to air, maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance by monitoring the station’s technical performance
- The Master Control Assistant Supervisor will help evaluate the technical competence of the Master Control Operators and will be expected to facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards
- Operate Master Control on-air and in material prep using Sundance automation, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in television master control operations including air switching live programs
- Degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
- Must have experience with computer automation systems, television satellite systems, VTRs, server based ingest and playback systems, Microsoft office products, and file based ingest and playback servers
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Be able to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computers and an aptitude for operating electronic equipment is preferred
- This position requires 24 hour on-call status and various operating shifts, including weekends and holidays
Apply today at https://sbgi.net/careers/
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!