WTVC has an immediate opening for a creative News Producer! In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our newscasts. This position will also work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, Assignment Desk and Anchors on the newscast and its content. In this position you will determine the content and flow of newscasts, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories and develop content for our web site.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
- Previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station is preferred, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
- A journalism degree is preferred
Apply today at https://sbgi.net/careers/
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter