Your responsibilities can be broadly classified into these categories:
- Development of Distribution analytics/finance tools.
- Creation and maintenance of large data sets and tools to enable distribution and financial analysis and automate reporting and processes
- Responsible for maintaining the weekly distribution tracker, which is updated from distribution team information, as well as third-party databases to provide a global/overall view of distribution of ION Networks by MVPDS, Broadcast O&O and broadcast affiliations.
- Apply proficiency in quantitative analysis.
- Compile, maintain, and update multiple data sources that inform a centralized model used for internal distribution reporting.
- Provide analyses related to affiliate sales initiatives in order to understand opportunities across markets.
- Liaise with accounts receivable to manage subscriber reporting and billing.
- Assist in monitoring the compliance of MVPD contracts.
- Research and analyze industry trends and their impact on the business.
- Perform ad hoc research requests, analyses, and reporting in support of distribution initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Analytics experience at an MVPD or in cable distribution for a content provider.
- 1-2 years related experience such as analyzing data and/or building analytical models.
- Solid expertise using Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools.
- Use of mapping tools using Microsoft Excel or other software a plus.
- Demonstrate a systematic approach towards collecting data from various sources.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Diligent, diplomatic with a positive, go-getter attitude.
How to Apply
For consideration, please visit the full job posting and apply online at https://careers-ionmedia.icims.com/jobs/1076/analyst%2c-distribution/job