I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks. I am an expert at motivating my team to have fun, learn more, and deliver.
I enjoy guiding deliverable creation, reviewing deliverables, and offering feedback about opportunities for improvement.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I am highly dependable; clients ask for me by name and see me as one of their own.
I can identify project opportunities and make recommendations for new work based on my thorough knowledge of client needs.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I excel when working with a team, even when faced with demanding deadlines.
As an OnPrem Manager with systems development life cycle (SDLC) experience, you will engage in several technology and business consulting projects ranging from the implementation of technology solutions, to the formulation of organizational and process strategy, to PMO establishment. You will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of analysts, consultants, senior consultants, and/or client resources. You will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct deliverable reviews and give feedback, and lead your team through hands-on example. You are expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organizations.
Our managers build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond her or his current engagement, help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm, and contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting, strategy, and/or methodology enhancement. You will work in a number of industries, but will have a primary focus on the M&E industry. As with all consultants, you should be willing and expect to travel on occasion for work.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 5-7+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- Experience managing teams through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Experience in project planning, including building and managing to project plans, budgeting, resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Trained on process and/or technology methodologies (e.g. Lean Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Agile implementation, Waterfall model)
- System development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools, such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter