AD SALES ASSISTANT - CROWN MEDIA
Crown Media is seeking and Ad Sales Assistant for it's Chicago office.
This position is responsible for working with Account Executives and Sales Planners to service and maintain agencies and clients on a daily basis.
• Assists with the maintenance of media schedules
• Builds and modifies sales orders including weekly allocations and move requests
• Stewards client accounts by creating and updating flowcharts and change notices
• Makes good on all pre-empted spots as well as monitors programming changes
• Coordinates added value implementation
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor's degree is required with emphasis in Marketing, Communication or Advertising preferred
• Prior PC experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
• Ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Ability to create flowcharts
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
• Prior Sales experience is preferred
• Prior Media internship or experience highly desired
• Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people
• Ability to effectively plan work and follow through to completion
• Ability to listen well and actively engage others to facilitate positive outcomes
• Must personally commit to excellence in every aspect of work
Note: Relocation will not be provided.