This position is responsible for providing sales support to the Direct Response sales team for Crown Media Family Networks: Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama.
- Process media buys/ revisions into systems for Direct Response
- Email pre- and post-logs to clients
- Research potential discrepancies
- Serve as liaison between traffic department and agency for traffic issues
- Send out media kits when requested by clients
- Update and maintain agency contact list/billing list
- Preview commercial creatives for on-air approval
- Contact clients with outstanding balances and update A/R department
- Maintain orders and other documents into electronic filing system.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis
- Back-up to other team members, as needed
- Must have undergraduate degree in related field, such as Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- Prior PC experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have a high level of proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Interact effectively with a wide variety of people
- Effectively plan workload and follows through to completion
- Listen well and actively engage others to facilitate positive outcomes
- Personally commit to excellence in every aspect of work
- Previous database experience
- Prior Sales experience
- Prior Media internship(s)
Note: Relocation will not be provided.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.