It’s an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award-winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
We are seeking a skilled Associate Designer to join this expanding creative team. The Associate Designer is an essential role within the Crown Global Brand Group and is responsible for creating engaging design concepts that fit within and reinforce our brand aesthetic. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, a collaborator, a problem-solver, and a passionate designer who can create assets across multiple platforms and can quickly adjust branding for different businesses with ease.
This position creates print and digital marketing assets for all Crown Media businesses, including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now and Hallmark Publishing. The Associate Designer will partner with the Creative Director to collaborate with multiple in-house departments as well as printers and vendors.
• Responsible for the design and delivery of print and digital assets such as one-sheets, inserts, hero slides, SVOD collateral, social media posts and covers, email marketing elements like modules, buttons, and headers, as well as others
• Partners effectively with internal clients and external vendors
• Ability to balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term immediate deadlines
• Strong ability to work independently, but also shows enthusiasm and thrives in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Manages multiple tasks and projects efficiently
• 2 years’ experience in print and digital design (experience may include design school)
• Undergraduate degree with a major in Graphic Arts or Design
• Expert level Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional typography and conceptual skills in print and digital design
• Strong understanding and experience with digital retouching and image production
• Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Comfortable troubleshooting basic IT and technical issues as they arise
• Previous experience working with print, digital and social media protocols and processes
• Must possess exceptional organizational, and communication skills.
• Responds with a “can do” attitude to tight deadlines and feedback from team leaders
• Demonstrates an ongoing desire to keep updated on the latest trends in print design and techniques
• Excellent and articulate communicator/partner who proactively seeks out information when necessary
Apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=29578&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter