It’s an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
We’re on the search for a Design Coordinator to join our expanding creative team. The ideal candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented person, who can easily handle the Coordinator duties listed below. This will be a great opportunity for someone who can handle the day-to-day workload and will also be motivated to identify ways to contribute to the overall brand design team.
Under the direction of the SVP Brand Design and Creative Directors, the Design Coordinator will possess extremely strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills. In addition, they should have a sense of urgency, eagerness to take initiative, outside the box approach, resourcefulness, and strong interpersonal communication skills. Prior design and keen interest in entertainment marketing is a plus.
• Will work cross-functionally within the Brand Design team
• Gather creative materials for presentations
• Partner with team leaders to help with presentation decks
• Compile and distribute creative presentation decks
• Compile, research and organize creative scrap resources by scanning and organizing creative by category
• Organizing and maintaining file structure on servers
• Pulling scrap
• Gathering and delivering working project files for outside vendors
• As needed help SVP of Brand Design with simple administration jobs such as but not limited to setting up team meetings, creative research and presentations
• Manage and purchase Brand Design team’s font purchases
• 2 years of experience in office administrative capacity (entertainment industry or marketing preferred).
• Experience working with Microsoft Word - Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-directed and extremely well organized.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work under time constraints
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• BS/BA in Business Administration or Design/Marketing preferred
• Understanding of file structure and project workflow
• Comfortable troubleshooting basic IT and technical issues as they arise
• You are a team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a collaborative work environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
• Attention to detail even under pressure
• Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent and articulate communicator/partner who proactively seeks out information when necessary
• Must own an ugly holiday sweater!
Apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=29596&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter