The Coordinator, Brand Marketing supports the Brand Marketing department in the planning and execution of all consumer marketing initiatives for Crown Media Family Networks, including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies Now and Hallmark Publishing. The role is responsible for supporting the implementation of advertising campaigns (on and off-channel), marketing partnerships, promotions, sweepstakes, experiential events, creative advertising development & email marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the development of consumer marketing tactics for Crown Media Family Networks priorities across all areas including paid media, email marketing, promotional partnerships, events, synergy initiatives, sweepstakes, etc. Submit creative requests, manage timelines and approvals, traffic creative materials and track deadlines.
- Plan, schedule and test email marketing campaigns in Salesforce and Sailthru. Develop reporting documents to track performance and proactively recommend testing opportunities.
- Coordinate creative brief process in conjunction with key stakeholders including managing tracking documents, reading scripts, watching rough cuts, and writing briefs.
- Assist in efforts related to promotional partnerships including brainstorming, updating digital assets, development of pitch proposals and program execution, including on-site event activation when needed.
- Conduct in-depth competitive research across multiple platforms and prepare internal presentations on key learnings.
- Schedule internal & external meetings and update and distribute marketing communications such as status reports, agendas and recap decks.
- Proactively maintain programming calendars, talent details, departmental library and files of proposals and presentations.
- Assist with departmental invoice submission and related budgeting tasks, travel arrangements, expense reports and other marketing and administrative tasks as needed.
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years of professional marketing experience within the entertainment industry or related field
- Passion for television and connecting with consumers in innovative and disruptive ways
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to build relationships and collaborate across multiple departments
- Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, curious, detail-oriented, and proficient at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail focused with high-level organizational and follow-through skills
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, file sharing sites, streaming platforms & all social media platforms