The Coordinator will provide sales and distribution support and assistance to the SVP of International Distribution in key areas such as updating of right management system, export of availabilities and other reports, and other international tools, and gather data for sales & distribution support. This position will also work closely with internal departments such as Finance, Tech Ops, Programming and Legal on time sensitive support such as invoicing, reports, material deliveries, screeners, contracts, schedule.
- Enter, maintain, and update rights management system (Rightsline), international website and screening room.
- Generate availability reports by Territory and Rights, and other reports for international distribution analysis.
- Maintain and update data for strategic planning and support.
- Liaison with internal departments, including essential information updates and follow-ups.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations including those for international markets and conventions
- Coordinate international markets with vendors and clients.
- Complete special projects including completion of mail-outs.
- Performs other related job duties as requested.
- One to two years prior experience providing administration support to sales & distribution team
- Prior experience of using a rights management system for contract management
- Undergraduate degree in Business, or related field preferred
- Experience in the entertainment industry preferred
- Previous experience of international sales and distribution preferred
- Prior work experience within television/entertainment industry strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills accompanied by a strong attention to detail
- Experience building marketing decks in PPT
- Ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Ability to create flowcharts
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter