It’s an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
Crown Global Brand Group is looking for a Design Coordinator to support the Key Art Director. The ideal candidate will have a passion for key art, be an organized, detail-oriented person, who can easily handle the coordinator duties listed below, working under the guidance of the Art Director, Key Art. This will be a great opportunity for a junior level designer to learn and implement concept through final production of dynamic key art.
In this position, the Design Coordinator will possess extremely strong administrative, organizational, and entry level design skills. In addition, they should have a sense of urgency, eagerness to take initiative, outside the box approach, resourcefulness, and strong interpersonal communication skills. Prior design and keen interest in theatrical marketing is a plus.
• Create and maintain a variety of internal development reports and grids tracking milestones of the key art deliverables from production to final finish
• Manages multiple tasks and track projects with attention to detail.
• Liaise with Publicity, Marketing, Programming, and other internal departments to communicate pertinent information and deadlines.
• Collaborate with Group to ensure adherence of all materials to brand style & quality guidelines.
• Maintain information flow between Creative Marketing vendor and key art group.
• Search for relevant industry articles and think pieces to circulate to the department
• Encouraged to read, track, shadow, and participate
• Show a passion and interest in all areas of design, key art, including layout, type, color and style composition
• 1+ years of experience in the creative entertainment, design or marketing industries
• Experience working with Microsoft Word - Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Proficiency with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be self-directed and extremely well organized
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work under time constraints
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
• Understanding of file structure and project workflow
• Comfortable troubleshooting basic IT and technical issues as they arise
• Knowledge and passion for our brand
• You are a team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a collaborative work environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Experience with Project Management software a plus
• Documentation management skills
• Attention to detail even under pressure
• Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent and articulate communicator/partner who proactively seeks out information when necessary
• Must own an ugly holiday sweater!