It’s an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award-winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that would be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Crown Media Family Networks. This position serves as the key liaison to the Executive Leadership and Senior Leadership teams, as well as peers and employees, in all matters pertaining to the CMO. The Executive Assistant interacts daily with senior executives, creative group, other departments within the company, as well as industry executives and vendors. This position provides daily operational support including discrete handling of confidential and sensitive information; management of the CMO daily schedule and travel arrangements, organization of workflow in and out of executive’s offices; management of expense report coordination, review and submission, as well as invoice reconciliation. The Executive Assistant is an overall champion and supporter of the entire Crown Global Brand Group.
• Serves as a contact for CMO to all CMFN Executives and their departments
• Manages and controls daily schedule using judgement and discretion in the prioritization of access to and allocation of executive’s time
• Functions as center of the Crown Global Brand Group’s daily operations, interactions and helps set the tone and culture within the group.
• Thrives in a constantly changing, fast pace environment
• A PEOPLE person who enjoys interacting, communicating and assisting others.
• In the absence of the executive and as authorized, communicates on behalf of the executive including on matters of a confidential and sensitive nature
• Manages communications and workflow into and out of the executive’s office
• Manages and maintains calendar - prioritizes and communicates scheduling and logistics
• Responsible for overseeing the execution of large-scale in-house meetings and work sessions managing the coordination of IT, administration functions, food and beverage needs among other details specific to the meeting or event to ensure all required logistics are in place
• Conducts extensive online and offline research as requested
• Schedules all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, ground transportation, and off-site meeting venues including conference registrations, as well as monitoring travel progress (including outside of core hours)
• Prepares expense reports; reviews and analyzes for compliance expense submissions before submitting for appropriate approvals.
• Prior executive administrative experience, preferably with Entertainment Industry and C-suite level executives
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• Must be at an expert level on Microsoft Office with extensive experience building decks, presentations and documents. Photoshop proficiency is a plus
• Proven ability to interact with senior executives, industry representatives and vendors with tact, diplomacy and discretion
• Can think on your feet! Able to be adaptable, resourceful and efficient
• Must be a quick learner, self-sufficient and a problem solver.
• Effective in and comfort with working in high demand environments with the ability to maintain accuracy of output, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Must be highly capable of handling multiple projects to ensure on-time delivery.
• Must have excellent organization, presentation and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Organization and efficiency are your middle names!
• Must be flexible in work schedule and be available to support the executive outside of standard office hours
• Collaborative with the ability to develop effective organizational wide relationships and to work in a cross-functional environment