The financial analyst will report to the Manager of Finance and will be responsible for maintaining financial models and dashboards, developing ad-hoc analyses, and preparing business presentations as requested by Senior Management.
- On a monthly basis, update the Forecast file for actual results of operations. Research budget to actual variances, providing resolutions when necessary.
- On a monthly basis, attend the variance review meetings with department heads.
- On a yearly basis, update the Forecast file for the approved Long-Range Plan.
- As needed, perform ad hoc analysis for Department Heads.
- Prepare and assist in presentation decks/slides, as needed.
- Review monthly results in support of the financial model.
- Enhance financial awareness across the company.
- Improve the speed and accuracy of budgeting and forecasting.
- Benchmark financial and operational performance against competitors and best practices.
- Implement process improvements.
- BA/BS Finance, Accounting, or Economics is required.
- 1-2 years of finance experience is required.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have strong problem-solving and quantitative skills.
- Media experience preferred.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organization skills with the ability to work with multiple peer groups. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Possesses high level of personal and professional integrity with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be available for periodic travel.
- Adaptive Insights experience preferred.