The Coordinator supports all phases of the recruitment lifecycle. The position is responsible for providing scheduling and administrative support, as well as, building relationships with candidates and hiring managers to help grow the talent pipeline and promote employer branding and candidate experience.
- Gather interview availability, schedule/confirm interviews and follow up with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist with candidate sourcing utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Crown Media’s diversity and community support partners under the guidance of the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- Drafts offer letters and Terms of Employment for review
- Accountable for delivering a positive onboarding experience to all new hires; collaborating with Hiring managers, IT & Admin functions, to best position the new hire for success from their day one.
- Facilitate new hire orientation as needed.
- Responsible for the updating of the recruitment activity tracker report and completes monthly headcount reporting.
- Responsible for the arranging logistics for training and development activities including enrollment invites and the recording of attendance.
- Support Crown Media Internship program
- Maintains key HR communication vehicles including new hire/promotion announcements; department E-blasts; employee photos and maintains HR Intranet page content.
- Assist with other HR projects and activities as assigned.
- 1 - 2 year of HR / Talent Acquisition experience .
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience of using an ATS including reporting required
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated experience and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience of configuring / developing functionality within an ATS an advantage
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess ability to work independently and as a team player
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter