The Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of HR administrative processes. With a focus on supporting the Director, Total Rewards, the coordinator will be accountable for the provision of an effective and efficient HR administration service.
- Functions as the effective HR point of contact for current and former, Crown Media colleagues.
- Inputs and maintains the integrity of Crown Media’s HRIS system as well as contributing to the configuration and roll out of new functionality.
- Provides benefit administrative support, ensuring accurate participant enrollment. Assist with auditing and processing benefit invoices to ensure accuracy of enrollment information; premium rates and timely submission to A/P
- Facilitate benefit orientation for new hires as needed.
- Responsible for all HR payroll transactions and PAFs have met submission requirements for payroll process. Compile payroll reporting for bi-weekly submission.
- Manages Tuition, Fitness Reimbursement and Matching Gifts programs including accurately tracking and processing all activity.
- Establishes PO’s for procurement, audits, and processes HR related invoices for payment. Tracks expenses associated with PO’s. Responsible for tracking monthly HR Accruals to report to accounting
- Manages Crown Media compliance training including Preventing Workplace Harassment and annual Hallmark Information Security Compliance.
- Assist with other HR projects and activities as assigned.
- 1 -2 years of HR/ Benefit administration experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience of using a HRIS including reporting required
- Prior experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Prior experience with Paycom and/or Ulitpro HCM systems
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated experience and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience of configuring / developing functionality within an ATS an advantage
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess ability to work independently and as a team player
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Principals only please.