It’s an exciting time to be a part of Crown Media and work with our award-winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team who takes pride in our work, company and brand. We are seeking a temporary intern to support the newly minted Brand Creative team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for television and entertainment, be a self-starter who is organized and detail oriented, comfortable working on projects solo or with other team members, and can handle a fast-paced environment.
The Brand Creative group develops, writes, and produces all on-air promos and ancillary video content (ie: web, social) across our 3 linear networks, streaming service Hallmark Movies Now, and beyond. We work closely with all other groups within the Crown Global Brand Group.
Our goal is to give you a look into what it’s like working at a successful Cable network. You’ll jump right in
to help in all aspects of the Brand Creative process. You are an independent worker who is: detail-oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills to assist our team in helping our top-notch work come together.
- Understand and learn about on-air promotions and marketing in the cable television industry
- Research, log and transcribe clips, dailies and movies as needed (Knowledge of non-linear editing a PLUS)
- Premiere Pro Tutorials
- Assist with music researching as needed
- Participate in editing and voice over sessions to gain understanding of the process involved
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and brainstorms.
- Other duties as assigned and needed
- Must be 18 years or older
- In pursuit of a degree from an accredited college or university
- Must commit and perform intern assignments for a minimum of 8 weeks but no longer than 12 weeks on a part-time basis.
- Must be Mac proficient and have experience using MS Office
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.