PROGRAM DATES: October 4, 2021 - December 17, 2021
The physical production intern will assist the physical production team in keeping track of productions during prep and post. The intern will learn the ins and outs of production while being a part of the physical production team.
- Tracking production progress
- Updating spreadsheets & Calendars
- Assist in gathering information
- In pursuit of or holds an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and able to provide documentation to confirm your degree or progress.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work a minimum of four full business days per week
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter