Crown Media Family Networks (CMFN) is the country’s leading destination for quality family entertainment dedicated to helping viewers celebrate life’s special moments. CMFN is the home of Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies Now.
Crown Media’s objective is to provide intern opportunities that compliment a student’s academic training and to give him/her an introduction to a specific career, field of interest or the cable television industry in general. The opportunity allows the student to apply his/her classroom knowledge in an actual work setting with realistic assignments and performance expectations. In return, we hope to gain fresh and new ideas from an interns’ work on assignments and projects and to obtain additional assistance meeting a variety of business objectives.
The Production Finance Department at CMFN provides financial oversight of the 40+ movies per year produced in-house through various service companies. This involves compiling and assessing data and reports from the various productions from prep through shoot, post- production, and until the service entity is dissolved. We work closely with the individual production accountants and producers, assist in budgeting for new projects, manage cash flow to the productions, and monitor and reconcile the funding against the spend on each title. The department documentation also includes building files that become available to Hallmark internal auditors.
- In pursuit of or holds an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and able to provide documentation to confirm your degree or
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work a minimum of three full business days per week Preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interest in working in media and entertainment
- Accounting or business emphasis
- Excel experience
- Automated accounting processes
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter