This position is responsible for working with Account Executives and Sales planners to service and maintain agencies and clients on a daily basis.
- Assists with the maintenance of media schedules
- Builds and modifies sales orders including weekly allocations and move requests
- Stewards client accounts by creating and updating flowcharts and change notices
- Makes good on all pre-empted spots as well as monitoring programming changes
- Coordinates added value implementation
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree is required with emphasis in Marketing, Communication or Advertising preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Ability to create flowcharts highly desired
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Prior Sales experience is preferred
- High level of database proficiency
- Prior Media internship or experience highly desired
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Ability to effectively plan work schedule and follows through to completion
- Ability to listen well and actively engage others to facilitate positive outcomes
- Personally commits to excellence in every aspect of work
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter including your salary requirements to [email protected] in an email with subject: Sales Assistant, Advertising.
Note: Relocation will not be provided.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter