This position is responsible for providing sales and analytical support to the Direct Response sales team for Crown Media Family Networks: Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Monitor and manage inventory on a daily and weekly basis for all networks
- Provide internal analysis and reporting as it relates to inventory and sell-out levels by working closely with Pricing & Planning, Traffic and the operating system to help maximize revenue
- Notify DR sales team and advertisers of current inventory marketplace with suggested rate changes and/or alternative solutions to help with the stewardship of accounts and enhance revenue
- Manage booking and maintenance of high profile, secured deals by tracking inventory reports and working with Pricing & Planning
- Maintain master report of Added Value elements and confirm execution
- Gather and provide audience research, network information, and any specific marketing materials to assist Account Executives in closing sales
- Support Sales Assistants in maintenance of workflow, and provide back-up to other team members as needed
- Must have undergraduate degree in a related field
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of industry-related experience
- Prior PC experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit a plus
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Interact effectively with a wide variety of people
- Effectively plan workload and follows through to completion
- Must have a high level of proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Listen well and actively engage others to facilitate positive outcomes
- Personally commit to excellence in every aspect of work
- Previous database experience
- Prior Sales experience
Note: Relocation will not be provided.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.