It’s an exciting time to join Crown Media and become a leader in our award winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives & strategists who take pride in our work, company and brand.
We’re on the search for an exceptional SVP of Brand Creative who can lead our team of outstanding writer/producers, editors and preditors. The ideal candidate is a highly creative thinker, collaborator, and problem-solver. The ideal candidate is ready to inspire, motivate and nurture a team to success. The ideal candidate works well with other division heads within and outside of the team.
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for managing, overseeing and executing the creative and brand vision for the Crown Global Brand Group. The SVP Brand oversees the day-to-day workflow of all marketing elements while identifying new and innovative ideas for the ongoing evolution of the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now, Hallmark Publishing, and SVOD brands.
• Proven track record of success in developing, mentoring and managing creative teams
• Experience helping build and maintain a dynamic, successful, and well-known consumer brand.
• Oversee all in-house development and production of creative marketing elements for on-air promotions, off-channel marketing, radio promotions, print, out of home, digital marketing, and corporate brand initiatives.Must possess strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and work well within budget and deadline parameters
• Team-player able to collaborate cross-functionally with Team Leaders on creative and brand development
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal, who understands the association between strategy, content, brand and audience
• Translate strategic Creative Brief into effective concepts and original creative
• Confidence, experience and ability to directly engage senior management in an effective manner in order to collect and share relevant information, as well as provide guidance/opinions, in support of company and marketing objectives.
• Sophisticated management and leadership style anchored in a clear and concise articulation of vision, goals, strategies, values/culture, and roles and responsibilities.
• A forward-thinking creative manager and leader with the demonstrated ability to inspire/motivate teams to develop commercially engaging/compelling creative elements for multiple platforms.
• Collegial and respectful interpersonal style, with a proven ability to manage various constituents.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to communicate key information to multiple stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills.
• A strong professional drive and entrepreneurial spirit
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
• 10-15 years of managing a brand creative team, entertainment field or creative agency
• Able to effectively partner with key stakeholders and manage multiple projects at once
• An ability to apply big picture, strategic thinking to creative campaigns to ensure alignment with tune-in and brand marketing goals.
• Must be able to grasp the Crown Media brand creative