Responsible for the overall asset management of our windows endpoint fleet. In addition, assist in administering all IT Help Desk operations and the overall management and operations of Crown Media’s end user infrastructure – ensuring all users receive superior technical support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with IT and our parent company to implement new asset management systems
- Develop new software delivery systems, including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted, Application Library, and Software Center
- Manage and execute the end user side of the vulnerability management program including interpreting reports, finding and remediating gaps, and escalating to TSA’s when appropriate to close issues
- Assist in the transition to, administration, support and maintenance of VDI
- Design, configure, secure, deploy, administer, maintain, manage, and support a working fleet of computers, software, peripherals and services.
- Administration and support for M365 and related ecosystems.
- Manages, organizes, and updates a technology document repository including documentation, checklists, processes and diagrams
- Troubleshoot failed asset deployments and health issues
- Maintain assets, software versions, and product licensing for our windows endpoint fleet
- Automate OS provisioning, tools deployment, monitoring, and metrics, and other operations tasks
- In partnership with other TSA’s, candidate is expected to resolve all tier 1 related tickets. Candidate is also expected to perform basic troubleshooting and assign to TSA’s when required
- Assists in the development of IT process and procedures, training coursework and materials
- Assists the TSA’s in answering help desk calls and entering tickets as needed
- Enforcing all IT Security, Usage Policies, and Procedures
- Other responsibilities as directed by IT Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Since the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel are 24 hr. Cable Networks, this position requires the individual to be available after hours, as necessary on a rotating basis. The individual must be willing to be accessible after hours for users and other members of the IT team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma – preferably an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience with IT related asset management systems
- Knowledge and experience with business level software and hardware support in a networked environment (LAN)
- Expertise in Windows operating systems and similar applications
- Clear understanding of networks system design
- Strong break/fix mentality and the ability to diagnose/research simple or complex user related computer problems
- Experience with endpoint virtualization
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- Expertise with Azure a plus
- Expertise with scripting and automation a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent communication Skills – (Listening | Questioning | Communicating)
- Strong interpersonal skills required and able to work with different personality-types
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service and manage user/company expectations
- Familiarity with IT tracking and management tools
- Excellent organizational skills required (juggle multiple issues simultaneously)
- Management has the right to add or change
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter