The Comcast Media 360 team has been created to partner with innovative brands in the design and delivery of media campaigns that leverage addressability, interactivity and learning across the full portfolio of Comcast's media assets - TV, Online, VOD and mobile/tablet platforms. This team works with leading media analytic companies to design, develop and deliver customized ad effectiveness research studies that extend campaign measurement beyond traditional metrics and better measure return on investment.
The Sales Planner will serve as the day-to-day contact for campaign planning and execution once the initial advertising strategy is launched. The Sales Planner manages campaigns by collaborating with a variety of teams including: Sales, Media Intel, Operations, & external stakeholders.
Responsible for developing and modifying sales plans and related packages. Develops proposals, presentations and packages to address the priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Supports team and Account Manager(s) by researching, organizing and conducting presentations; making pitches; prospecting new clients; creating and providing sales materials; and assisting in closes.
-Builds/revises media proposals (Linear, VOD, Online) as directed by Account Executive & Supervisor; submits approved orders
-Ensures traffic instructions/creative materials have been delivered
-Maintains pacing reports for all campaigns & alerts Account Executive to any issues; troubleshoots when necessary
-Keeps current with region’s activity (past, current and proposed) in order to provide regular updates to -Client Services Supervisor, Sales, Media Intel, Finance.
-Maintains Campaign Summary docs & manages all campaign materials on internal shared drive
-Keeps current with all new product releases/enhancements and details of corresponding ad opportunities.
-Provides cross-regional coverage when needed due to vacations, illness or other absences
-Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet the needs of assigned client and sales force by targeting and appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
-Conducts research and analysis to determine best advertising inventory; customizes and recommends sales plans for targeted audiences/clients
-Develops standard proposals. Develops materials to help account executives implement sales campaigns and to close sales
-Coordinates necessary materials and tracks inventory of materials.
-Tracks transactions and ensure preparation of reports regarding information such as sales results or online data such as number of clicks.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and programming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports
- Assists Account Executives with maintaining client relationships and answering client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up on client concerns
- Assists Account Executives(s) with additional tasks and duties as assigned
- Provides stewardship for accounts and recommendations for make goods; negotiates with Account Executives and client
- Advises and acts upon pre-empt notices, overall reports, and other related inventory information
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience