JOB POSTING FORM
Date Posted: 5.25.21
Location/Market (City, State): Witchita, KS
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KDCU
Company Division: TV
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full-Time
Job Title: Integrated Marketing Sales Consultant (2 Position Available)
Currently KDCU Univision Witchita is seeking two (2) experienced, bright, energetic individuals to join our sales team. Candidates will be representing our Radio and TV stations with the local community, advertisers and advertising agencies in a professional manner. Qualified candidates should have 2-4 years of sales experience (Media Sales preferred) and be an aggressive, highly motivated individual who will be responsible for selling commercial airtime, event sponsorships and marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities with agencies, direct marketers and online advertisers.
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design solution packages.
- Generate a high volume of sales activity including cold calling, presentations and more.
- Drive revenue and new business through long term contracts.
- Generate revenue for stations internet sites & streaming content via web related sponsor content & promotions.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals. Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
- Proven track record of success in Media sales.
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years experience selling Radio or TV advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent closing & presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
If you're looking for a job in an energetic, fast paced, fun environment that is team centered this is the place for you. Act quickly and submit your resume & cover letter today!!
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contact Email: [email protected] or apply online at: https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2479&site=1
Closing date 7/31/21
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.