JOB POSTING FORM
Date Posted: 9/9/2021
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, CO
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KCEC-TV Univision
Company Division: TV & Radio
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full-Time
Job Title: Account Executive (1 Position Available)
Join the fastest growing broadcast media group in Denver Colorado. Currently KCEC-TV is looking for an experienced, energetic Media Account Executive looking for a career move and eager to work in Media Sales! This position requires a proven business development track record, strong organizational and presentation skills, and a winning attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities with agencies, direct marketers and online advertisers.
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design solution packages.
- Generate a high volume of sales activity including cold calling, presentations and more.
- Drive revenue and new business through long term contracts.
- Generate revenue for stations internet sites & streaming content via web related sponsor content & promotions.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals. Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
- Proven track record of success in Media sales.
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years experience selling Radio, TV advertising and/or Digital Advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent closing & presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Salary: Commensurate with experience - base + commission (has established account list)
Contact Email: [email protected] or mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204 Attn: Tonya Meyer
Closing date: 11/30/21
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.