Date Posted: 1/25/22
Location/Market (City, State): Wichita, KS
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KDCU-TV Univision
Company Division: TV
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full Time
Job Title: Reporter / Video Journalist - 1 position available
KDCU Univision Kansas is looking for a bilingual experienced Multi Media Journalist to cover news stories for daily live newscasts
This Journalist will be responsible to coordinate, organize and conduct conversational live reporting, feature reporting and news.
Well qualified candidates must be able to shoot, write and edit and present live stories on a daily basis for 5pm and 10pm shows
Candidates will be responsible for the development of on-going sweeps style stories Cultivate sources within the market to generate breaking stories
* BA in Journalism, Communication or related studies
* Minimum 3 years of experience in the journalism field
* Must be willing to work in Wichita, KS area
* Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
* Must be willing to submit a background investigation
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
* Punctuality and Dependability are essential
* Knowledge of Final Cut Pro editing technology a plus
* Please include links to ON-AIR demo.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Entravision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourages applications from women and minorities.
Send Resume to: [email protected] and or apply online at https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2880&site=1
Closing Date: 2/28/22
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.