Date Posted: 5/10/21
Location/Market: Denver, CO
Station Call Letters: KCEC
Media Type: Multimedia
Job Type: Full time
Job Title: Multimedia Content Producer
Job Summary: The multimedia producer (MMP) position will be responsible to write articles for the stations website, and social media content for both Facebook and Twitter. In the role as content writer, you will write in both English and Spanish and the topics will revolve around the political arena. To qualify, you must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish and understand Spanish culture as well.
The position combines communication skills, creativity and technology. Along with writing online and other interactive content, they may work with audio, video and photo editing programs, and Social Media platforms. Involves the creation of content for a trans-media environment that includes websites as well as Social media platforms, smartphones, tablets and user generated content campaigns. Their work is incredibly varied and provides a multitude of challenges and opportunities for creativity. Multimedia writers and producers may also create a script for a storyboard developed by a graphic artist or other creative professional. This role is onsite in Denver, CO.
- Content Planning & Coordination: Plan content, review story ideas from other writers (internals of from users), local reporters, check facts, offer suggestions for changes and oversee production. Owner of the News websites homepages or vertical sites and work closely to the local newsrooms.
- Content Production: The content production of a multimedia writer/producer requires conducting research, selecting organizing materials, and writing stories, ideas and information to be delivered by any platform (Social Media, Mobile, web, tablets). The position will work closely with the News Directors and other multimedia writers, designers, cameramen, editors throughout the production and publishing process. The content produced may include news, breaking news, useful information, entertainment content and promotional/advertising materials; through a combination of text with graphics, audio and video clips.
- Publishing & Monitoring: Responsible to maintain and update the local or vertical homepages in real time and are responsible of the good user experience. Use desktop and electronic publishing software to help them create and publish appealing content to our specific audiences.
- A degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- +3 years of experience as a multimedia editor/writer/producer
- Latino and American culture
- News and History knowledge
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Excellent spelling and grammar to write content in Spanish
- Able to commit to deadlines and proactive even under pressure
Salary: Commensurate based on experience
Contact: Send resume, cover letter and references to [email protected]. Mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204 or apply online at: https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2463&site=1
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter