Date Posted: 10/11/22
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, Colorado
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KCEC-TV Univision
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full Time
Job Title: Photojournalist / Editor
KCEC Noticias Univision Colorado seeks a news photojournalist/editor. Qualified applicant should have at least one-year shooting experience in a news environment. Candidate should possess strong video compositional skills and the ability to tell a visually compelling story.
The applicant also needs to run cameras during both live shows at 5pm -10pm. The news photojournalist/editor will work closely with news producers, news assignment managers and other news photographers to manage a high volume of media under deadline.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Shooting and editing of vo’s, vo-sots and packages for Broadcast Air and On-line postings
-Operate studio cameras during live news shows and special shows.
- Help production crew when needed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier and Final Cut software preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field
- Knowledge and ability to deliver coverage across multiple platforms
- Must be willing to work in Denver Metro area
- Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
- Must be willing to submit a background investigation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Punctuality and Dependability are essential
- Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and Holidays and be willing to change schedule with little or no notice if needed.
Resumes can be sent to [email protected] or by mail to KCEC-TV, 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204 Attn: Tonya Meyer.
Closing Date: 11/15/22
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.