Date Posted: 10/20/21
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, Colorado
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KCEC-TV Univision
Company Division: TV
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full Time
Job Title: News Reporter /Producer
KCEC Univision Colorado is looking for a Spanish speaking, bilingual experienced News Reporter / Producer to cover news stories for daily live newscasts
This Journalist will be responsible to coordinate, organize and conduct conversational live reporting, feature reporting and news on a daily basis.
Must be able to shoot, write and edit and present live stories for our daily 5pm and 10pm shows and all our digital platforms
Cultivate sources within the market to generate breaking stories and exclusive stories
Develop and organize newscasts or local programs; responsible for writing, story development and showcasing.
Collaborate with other reporters, anchors, news managers and assignment editors to determine content needs
Post content to station's website and all social media platforms
* BA in Journalism, Communication or related studies
* Minimum 3 years of experience in the field
* Must be willing to work in Denver Metro area
* Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
* Must be willing to submit a background investigation
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
* Punctuality and Dependability are essential
* Please include links to recent ON-AIR demo.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Entravision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourages applications from women and minorities.
Send Resume to: [email protected] or mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Apply online at https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2733&site=1
Closing Date: 11/30/21
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.