Trident DMG (www.tridentdmg.com), a strategic and crisis communications firm, is offering part and full-time, paid internships for the spring, summer (starting June 1), and fall 2021. We are a growing Washington, D.C.-based firm where interns get real, hands-on experience working on client accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
· Supporting client account teams
· Monitoring client, client competition, and industry coverage
· Drafting press releases, op-eds, etc.
· Developing media lists and drafting media pitches
· Pitching media
· Conducting and compiling research
· Assisting client teams in preparation for meetings, events, etc.
· College junior, senior, or recent graduate
· Driven self-starter who is comfortable both taking initiative and collaborating with team members
· Strong work ethic and desire to learn
· Excellent research, writing, and verbal skills
· Time management skills and ability to multi-task
Work is currently remote due to COVID-19, and we expect to return to working in our office once vaccines are widely available.
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected].
More on Trident DMG:
Founded by veterans of the White House, Congress, and the media, Trident’s diverse client base includes tech startups and global companies across numerous sectors, leading investors, prominent business and non-profit leaders, and high-net worth and high-profile individuals. We serve as PR agency-of-record for companies and provide counsel on corporate and political challenges and legal and other crises. Learn more at www.tridentdmg.com.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter