Associate Manager, Product Marketing -NY
Are you an amazing story teller? Do you have a passion for connecting with people, educating them, and exciting them? Do you want to be at the forefront of the content measurement media landscape? Do you want to play a central role in enabling clients to measure content wherever and whenever it’s consumed? Then we’re looking for you!
Nielsen is committed to measuring the total audience. This associate will work directly on the products central to Nielsen's content measurement strategy; Total Content Ratings and Digital Content Ratings. These exciting and innovative products will provide a complete view of content consumption and true comparability across TV and digital for the first time.
Specific responsibilities would include:
· Defining the story we want to tell in the marketplace, collaborating with sales and product leaders to develop the positioning, packaging, and pricing for our capabilities and products
· Developing, leading, and executing product launches and new feature releases
· Working with product, operations and communications teams to communicate new, relevant product information to sales and clients
· Working with the marketing and communications teams to develop marketing plans that effectively tell our story, shaping perception and reinforcing our key messages
· Working with the marketing, account management, research teams and clients to develop thought leadership / content assets, including case studies, whitepapers, and event presentations
· Developing materials needed by our sales team to close business, including sales decks, value propositions for different audiences, and competitive intelligence
· Superior attention to detail
· Extremely organized and highly motivated
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including both marketing copy and analytical writing
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally across many teams to achieve a common goal
· Self-starter, able to drive, execute and successfully complete projects independently
· Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape and advertising/ marketing trends
· 3+ years experience in product marketing and/or sales for major B2B technology brands, media publishers or advertising agencies, preferably those focused on TV/digital media and ad tech
Nielsen, an S&P 500 company (NYSE: NLSN), has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90% of the world's population. Nielsen prides itself on being a place where employees can be themselves, make a difference, and grow their careers with the company. It has been named one of the “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” by Diversity Inc for three years running and was selected as one of the “Top 35 Companies for Leaders who want Flexibility” by FlexJobs. For more information visit www.nielsen.com.
“Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter