WCIV - Marketing Consultant
- Job Board
- WCIV - Marketing Consultant
WCIV - Marketing Consultant
WCIV is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Consultant. The ideal candidate will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
In this position, you will:
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
- Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
- Establish trusting relationships with clients, the community, and Sinclair
- Meet all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery, and follow-through
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals, while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, and hiring
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
- Grow share of clients’ advertising spend, while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables
- Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
- Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, and negotiation skills
- Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives, and social media required
- Media sales experience is preferred
- An excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- The ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
- A professional appearance is a must
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Do you like this page?